If dogs could talk, it’s quite possible they might have a few complaints about us!
Top 10 Complaints Dogs Make About Humans
- Blaming your farts on me… not funny… not funny at all!
- Yelling at me for barking.. I’M A FRIGGIN’ DOG YOU IDIOT!
- Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
- Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose… stop it!
- Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you’re not home.
- The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooo… what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
- Taking me to the vet for “the big snip” and then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
- Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven’t quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
- Dog sweaters. Hello?? Haven’t you noticed the fur?
- How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you are just jealous